Several launch events were used during the last 8 months of the project to present, demonstrate, showcase and promote the its4land toolbox. These were the:
- 4th Land Conference of the Institute of Land Administration of the Bahir Dar University in Bahir Dar – Ethiopia on 24 and 25 May 2019
- ISPRS Geospatial Week 2019 at the University of Twente from 10 – 14 June 2019
- RCMRD International Conference and 4th AfriGEO Symposium in Nairobi from 13- 16 August 2019
- Intergeo 2019 in Stuttgart from 17 – 19 September 2019, and
- AfricaGIS 2019 in Kigali from 18 – 22 November 2019
Exhibition spaces / booths were used during the latter three events to advertise, showcase and demonstrate the its4land innovative tools. Demonstration sessions were held to demonstrate and train the software tools and promote the consultancy services.
The purpose of the launch events was to support the future commercialisation activities of the project partners.
In addition, a video animation was produced to present and explain the its4land land administration toolbox. This video runs for more than two minutes and was already shown to present the toolbox at the
- ISPRS Geospatial Week 2019
- RCMRD International Conference and 4th AfriGEO Symposium
- Intergeo 2019
- AfricaGIS 2019
The video is available on youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZaOeUp7BPg) and on the its4land website. It is a useful explainer to promote the its4land toolbox to a large number of organisations. It reaches out to the land sector community providing information on how to benefit from the innovative land tenure recording tools.
Promotional material such as flyers and posters were produced and used in the launch events. The its4land flyer is available on the its4land website.